One of the most important factor in online shop is sales conversion or tempting your customers to purchase more that they actually intended to with the help of discounts and orders. There are some cases, where the warehouses will ship some products to the customers only if there is sufficient order quantity or order amount. But in Magento, there is no default way for you do this.
This is where the Magento Checkout Restriction module comes in play. Using this module, you will be able to add such restrictions to your checkout page. You will be able to specify that if a particular product is added to the cart, then the minimum order amount should exceed a particular value and so on.
How the module works:
- Buyer clicks checkout and enters the checkout page.
- The buyer will click the ‘Place Order’ button after filling in the necessary details.
- At this time, the checkout restriction module will check whether any of the restriction conditions are still true or not.
- If any of the checkout restriction condition is still active, then the user will be notified of the same.
- If there are no checkout restriction conditions that are active, then the user will be able to proceed to complete the order.
- Simple interface for admins to add restrictions for user checkout.
- Admin will be able to enter the product SKU and the minimum price range for that particular product to enabled checkout.
|Demo Store Code||No|