The First Data Global Gateway e4℠ web service API is a web service that allows third-party applications to process transactions through the Global Gateway e4℠ system. The range of processing scenarios (Purchase, Refund, Pre-Authorization, etc.) enable flexible and powerful ways to implement custom business logic. You will need a FirstData Global Gateway merchant account.
- Authorize now, Capture later: Authorize the payment and when you are ready to process the order, generate the invoice and capture the money.
- Authorize & Capture: Authorize, capture and generate invoice immediately.
- Void: Cancel an order that has not been processed - that is invoice not generated
- Refund: Refund an order that has been processed - that is invoice generated (amount captured)
- Partial Refunds: If, you are unable to process the order fully you can refund a part of the order directly via the admin
- Can be used for order placed via Admin the admin console.
- This module does not store card details on the shop
- If, you want to use this module for Magento 1.9.x then, please download this module instead.
|Demo Store Code||No|