Note : This is a webservice API module and you will need a First Data Global Gateway merchant account to use this module. This module is for those merchants who have not migrated to Payeezy. This link has more information regarding the same. Check this link to see which account you have. The eCommerce processing rate options include fixed amount/percentage per transaction or tiered. The rates can be as low as $.30 per order depending on the rate options selected. Click here for more details on transaction rates. Since the payment form is within your domain, any responsibilities associated with collecting card holder data and/or PCI compliance will also fall within your domain. Please click here to learn more.
Global Gateway e4 is a First Data API that gives merchants a simple way to accept transactions online. Customers pay in their currency, and it’s dynamically converted into yours. Global Gateway e4 makes it easy to accept a wide range of payments and manage your payment transactions anytime, anywhere. The Global Gateway e4 Webservice API module lets you to give your buyers a seamless user experience by allowing them to pay directly on your shop - no redirection. Global Gateway e4 Webservice API Module enables customers to pay directly on the shop, with any card, in their native currencies providing impressive security features and easier integration. This module does not store any card details on the shop. This module allows merchants to process payments for orders placed via the Magento admin area too.
How the module works:
- Buyer clicks checkout and enters the billing/shipping details
- The payment options are displayed to the buyer.
- The buyer selects 'Credit Card (First Data Global Gateway e4)' option.
- The credit card form is shown to the buyer to enter the payment details.
- The buyer will enter the details and click 'Place Order'
- The module sends this information to First Data Global Gateway e4 using Webservice API, without storing it anywhere on the shop.
- First Data Global Gateway e4 will respond with fail or success.
- On success the transaction data is stored with the order and the buyer is shown the success page.
- On error the buyer is shown the error message and will remain on the checkout page so that they can make the necessary changes and try again.
This module supports:
- Authorize now, Capture later: Authorize the payment and when you are ready to process the order, generate the invoice and capture the money.
- Authorize & Capture: Authorize, capture and generate invoice immediately.
- Void: Cancel an order that has not been processed - that is invoice not generated
- Refund: Refund an order that has been processed - that is invoice generated (amount captured)
- Partial Refunds: If, you are unable to process the order fully you can refund a part of the order directly via the admin
- Can be used for order placed via Magento admin area.
- Doesn't store card details on the shop.
- Customers can pay directly on the shop, with any card, in their native currencies.
|Demo Store Code||No|