Cyber attacks are always bad news for companies that make their money through online retail. But the price tag for attacks during the all-important holiday season is eye-popping, according to a new study by RSA Security and The Ponemon Institute. The survey population pegged the direct cost of Holiday Season cyber attacks at around $8,000 per minute – or $480,000 an hour.
Botnet and distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks, mobile “app store” fraud, click fraud and eCoupon abuse are among the attack scenarios that retailers expressed concern over, RSA and Ponemon reported.
Despite the costs to their business, close to seven in ten of those surveyed said that their organization does not take additional precautions in anticipation of the attacks, the companies reported. [source]
We are happy to let you know that Magento has approved our Remote Cloud Backup for Magento (M1 & M2). This module along with our watchdog alerts & Magento Certified Developers can definitely safeguard you online store and minimize the effects of such attacks.
What Do you Get?
- Magento approved Remote Cloud Backup Module
- Backup CRON setup
- Amazon S3 back up space till Jan 10, 2017
- Emergency shop restore till Jan 10, 2017
- Shop Down Alert Watchdog setup
Advantages of Schogini's Magento Security Patch Service
- Support from Magento Certified Developer Plus
- Expertise with Magento 1 & Magento 2 on both Enterprise & Community Editions
- Each developer has at least 3+ years of expertise in Magento Development and Magento Setup
- Safely patch your Magento shop. In case the patch fails or you find that some important feature is not functioning as before we can easily rollback the security patch.
- No recurring costs, No contracts. You are never bound to us.
|Demo Store Code||No|
|Compatible Versions||1.9.x, 2.0.x, 2.1.x|
|Special Features||Amazon S3 back up space, Emergency shop restore, Shop Down Alert Watchdog setup|