- Create exact replica/clone of your live shop with a single command.
- The shop clones will be readily browse-able.
- Both files and database will be cloned.
- Can be used on test modules or changes before going live as it will be exact replica of the live shop.
- No additional configuration required.
- Easy to use.
- Installing this module is simple. Unzip the module package and upload to your shop.
- After completing setup and compile, you will find the module once you login to your shop admin.
- Inorder to make a working clone of your shop, all you have to do is to execute the below command in the command line > php bin/magento schogini:clone1 --folder=folder1 --database=db1 --url=http://127.0.0.1/
magento2/folder1/ --dbpass="abcd1234" --dbuser=root --dbhost=localhost
- This command will create the folder mentioned and will empty the database (if not empty) before cloning the files and database.
- The --url you give should be the correct final URL to your cloned site.
- Once the execution is complete, your shop clone is ready.
Note: To clone to a new database the module will assume that the MySQL user you used while installing Magento has permission to create new database & tables Remember: All our modules come with FREE installation support and upgrades for Version 1.x!
|Demo Store Code||No|