NETbilling makes the online payment processing simple by being a one-stop provider of everything needed to start accepting credit card payments online. NETbilling Direct Mode API is designed for merchants who need to have complete control over their transaction processing. Using Direct Mode Transaction API, the card holder's browser is never directed to NETbilling’s site. In fact, Direct Mode can be used for automatic billing, telephone and retail orders as well as Internet orders.
Using this module, payment data is sent to the NETbilling server directly from the Magento shop. This gives the Merchant the ability to completely customize and integrate real time payment processing into their own shop. This module allows merchants to process payments for orders placed via the Magento admin area too.
Note : This is a Direct Mode Transaction API module and you will need a NETbilling Payment Gateway merchant account to use this module. Click here to see how to signup for a new eCommerce Merchant Account. The eCommerce processing rate option will have a fixed amount & percentage per transaction. The rates can be as low as 1.4% + $.06 per transaction depending on your merchant account options. Click here for more details on transaction rates. Since the payment form is within your domain, any responsibilities associated with collecting card holder data and/or PCI compliance will also fall within your domain. Please click here to learn more.
How the module works:
- Buyer clicks checkout and enters the billing/shipping details
- The payment options are displayed to the buyer.
- The buyer selects 'Credit Card (NETBilling Gateway)' option.
- The credit card form is shown to the buyer to enter the payment details.
- The buyer will enter the details and click 'Place Order'
- The module sends this information to NETBilling Gateway using Direct Mode Transaction API, without storing it anywhere on the shop.
- NETbilling Gateway will respond with fail or success.
- On success the transaction data is stored with the order and the buyer is shown the success page.
- On error the buyer is shown the error message and will remain on the checkout page so that they can make the necessary changes and try again.
This module supports:
- Authorize now, Capture later: Authorize the payment and when you are ready to process the order, generate the invoice and capture the money.
- Authorize & Capture: Authorize, capture and generate invoice immediately.
- Void: Cancel an order that has not been processed - that is invoice not generated
- Refund: Refund an order that has been processed - that is invoice generated (amount captured)
- Can be used for order placed via Magento admin area.
- Doesn't store card details on the shop.
- Customers can pay directly on the shop, with any card, in various currencies.
|Demo Store Code||No|