PSIGate payment gateway is a cost effective payment gateway. It is a secure payment module which communicates safe, encrypted transactions in real time, providing both you and your customers with instant notification. In addition, it can process multiple transactions simultaneously, eliminating bottlenecks and saving you valuable time. It has the tools and services for merchants to accept almost any kind of payment online. Customers pay in their currency, and it’s dynamically converted into yours. The PSIGate Payment API module allows customers to process real-time credit card transactions via a server to server connection and allows them to pay directly on your shop - no redirection. PSIGate Payment API Module enables customers to pay directly on the shop, with any card, in their native currencies. This module does not store any card details on the shop. This module allows merchants to process payments for orders placed via the Magento admin area too.
Note : This is a Real-time XML API module and you will need a PSIGate Payment Gateway merchant account to use this module. Click here to see how to signup for new eCommerce Merchant Account. The eCommerce processing rate is different for different merchants and will depend on the account created. The processing rate starts at 2.99% + 0.25$ per transaction. Click here for more pricing details. Since the payment form is within your domain, any responsibilities associated with collecting cardholder data and/or PCI compliance will also fall within your domain.
How the module works:
- Buyer clicks checkout and enters the billing/shipping details
- The payment options are displayed to the buyer.
- The buyer selects ‘Credit Card (PSIGate)’ option.
- The credit card form is shown to the buyer to enter the payment details.
- The buyer will enter the details and click ‘Place Order’
- The module sends this information to PSIGate Payment Gateway using Real-time XML API, without storing it anywhere on the shop.
- PSIGate Payment Gateway will respond with fail or success.
- On success the transaction data is stored with the order and the buyer is shown the success page.
- On error the buyer is shown the error message and will remain on the checkout page so that they can make the necessary changes and try again.
This module supports:
- Authorize now, Capture later: Authorize the payment and when you are ready to process the order, generate the invoice and capture the money.
- Authorize & Capture: Authorize, capture and generate invoice immediately.
- Void: Cancel an order that has not been processed - that is invoice not generated
- Refund: Refund an order that has been processed - that is invoice generated (amount captured)
- Can be used for order placed via Magento admin area.
- Doesn’t store card details on the shop.
- Customers can pay directly on the shop, with any card, in their native currencies.
- Can process multiple transactions simultaneously
|Demo Store Code||No|