For any online shop, which sells virtual goods (shops with downloadable products), one common thing they have to face is their customer saying that their download quota is complete. This may be due to a couple of reasons like customer clicking the download link by mistake and loosing the downloaded file or may be minimum download count is too low. But one thing is sure that they will always come saying that they are not able to download the purchased item. So what is the best thing you can do in that case other than sending the item to them by another means like email or other file sharing tool? Yes the best thing you could do is to reset the download count for that particular item for that particular customer. But how will you do that? How easy will it be for you?
This Reset Download Count Magento module will enable you to do this with a minimum of effort. All you have to do is to select the order item you want to update, enter the download count you want to set and press a button. This module can also be used to set the download count to maximum if you want to prevent the download of the item. Just like that.
- Update the download count of a downloadable item in an order.
- You can update the download count directly from the order details admin page.
- Gives you a way to prevent any further download of any particular item, without preventing the user from accessing other items on their account.
- No additional configurations required.
- Easy to use
Setup & Configuration:
- Installing this module is simple. Unzip the module package and upload to your shop.
- After completing setup and compile, you will find the module once you login to your shop admin.
- In the admin, go to the order details page and you will see one block below the "Items Ordered" section named "Reset Download Count".
- Here, you can select the item you want to reset and enter the download count.
- Press the "Reset Download" button to update.
- That's it.
|Demo Store Code||No|