TrustCommerce payment gateway has the tools and services for merchants to accept almost any kind of payment online. TrustCommerce payments provides a frictionless easy path for online transactions. Its simple to integrate, secure and flexible. It is also bank-neutral, which provides the flexibility to use the bank of your choice as well as to maximize bank portability. Customers pay in their currency, and it’s dynamically converted into yours. The TC Trustee® API is a fully integrated web-based payment application that seamlessly integrates into the checkout process of a shopping cart, donation page, or other payment page. Your customer’s sensitive payment data is sent directly to TrustCommerce secure payment processing platform, without ever passing through your environment. TrustCommerce Payment API Module enables customers to pay directly on the shop, with any card, in their native currencies. This module does not store any card details on the shop. This module allows merchants to process payments for orders placed via the Magento admin area too.
Note : This is a TC Trustee® API - Seamless Redirect module and you will need a TrustCommerce Payment Gateway merchant account to use this module. Click here to see how to signup for new eCommerce Merchant Account. The eCommerce processing rate is different for different merchants and will depend on the account created. They have a free 30-day trial for you to tryout. Contact TrustCommerce for more details. Since the payment form is within your domain, any responsibilities associated with collecting cardholder data and/or PCI compliance will also fall within your domain. But by removing credit card data from your environment, TC Trustee API empowers merchants to proactively address PCI DSS compliance and security.
How the module works:
- Buyer clicks checkout and enters the billing/shipping details
- The payment options are displayed to the buyer.
- The buyer selects ‘Credit Card (TrustCommerce)’ option.
- The credit card form is shown to the buyer to enter the payment details.
- The buyer will enter the details and click ‘Place Order’
- The module sends this information to TrustCommerce Payment Gateway using TC Trustee® API, without storing it anywhere on the shop.
- TrustCommerce Payment Gateway will respond with fail or success.
- On success the transaction data is stored with the order and the buyer is shown the success page.
- On error the buyer is shown the error message and will remain on the checkout page so that they can make the necessary changes and try again.
This module supports:
- Authorize now, Capture later: Authorize the payment and when you are ready to process the order, generate the invoice and capture the money.
- Authorize & Capture: Authorize, capture and generate invoice immediately.
- Void: Cancel an order that has not been processed - that is invoice not generated
- Refund: Refund an order that has been processed - that is invoice generated (amount captured)
- Can be used for order placed via Magento admin area.
- Doesn’t store card details on the shop.
- Customers can pay directly on the shop, with any card, in their native currencies.
|Demo Store Code||No|