One major factor, which pushes customers to choose online shop over physical shop is the possibility of having their order details always available online. They can always login to their account and see their purchase history and in the case of downloadable products, get the updated version. But there are some cases where the customer may have a change in their email address or the item was purchased by a subordinate or client. In that case, they will require a change in the email address linked to an order and the account used for the order.
This Update Order Email Magento module will make this process easy for you. All you need is the Order Id and the new email address and you will be able to update the order's email address in a jiffy. You can also update the order email address from the order view page in the backend using this module. Now you don't have to do the make your hands for such things.
- Update order email along with the email associated with the account with a single process.
- You can update the order email of an order directly from the order details page.
- You can also update the email address linked to an order by entering the Order Id directly.
- No additional configurations required.
- Easy to use
Setup & Configuration:
- Installing this module is simple. Unzip the module package and upload to your shop.
- After completing setup and compile, you will find the module once you login to your shop admin.
- In the admin, go to the order details page and you will see one button "Update Order Email" at the top menu section. Click this button and order email update page will be opened in a new tab in your browser with the order id pre-filled.
- You can also go to the order email update page via Sales -> Update Email menu in the admin.
- Once you are in the order email update page, you will have to enter the Order Id (this will be pre-filled if you are coming via the order details page) and the email address to update to.
- Press the "Reset" button if you want to reset the entry fields.
- Press the "Update Email" button.
- That's it.
This module will save you a lot of time and also your customers will always be happy.
|Demo Store Code||No|